Monday, May 31, 2010

Green with Envy

I was browsing through my friends' tweets on twitter.. And suddenly I'm green with envy.. I know I shouldn't.. But can't deny it, I'm jealous.

I love to hang out with friends. As I'm reading through their tweets, deep inside my heart, I really really really want to join them. But I can't. First, I live far far away from them. Second, I have a family to be taken care of. And of course, third.. I wasn't invited :p

Oh well, there is time when you can hold on to your friends, and there has to be a time when you have to let them go. I cannot hold on to my friends forever.. With all the busy-ness, age gap, and any other reasons, friendship can be a bit loose. Just wanna let my friends know, that I'll always be here when you need to talk. Copying what my 'family-like' fella, Grace Budhi told me once.. I'm making myself available. ^^

If somebody asks, what the best thing happened to my life throughout the year is.. My answer would be friend & community. I successfully make friends with quite a lot of people, and I now have communities. Not only one.. there are 3 of them I might say.. (I'm calling them communities, but I still don't know whether they take me as a part of their communities :p.. But I'm happy already :D)

Oh Gosh.. I really wanna hang out now! Anyone available???

No comments:

Post a Comment